Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 15, 2011

Family Treasures Mini Album



This one I call Family Treasures.  I found these wonderful envelopes at Micheals on clearance. No flaps on them but LOVED the detailed cut edge of them.  Then I went to Hobby Lobby and discovered their new line, Affinity.  There was a printed paper pad,  Solid cardstock that was textured and white core.  Plus every embellishment you could imagine to coordinate with it.  LOVED the colors.  I broke out my cricut to cut some mats and tags. Did some dry embossing with my Texture Boutique.  I punched out flowers, added charms, distressed the cardstock and inked them with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Bounded with my Cinch.  Oh, and I'd stamped some too.  Basically, I used ALL my toys on this one.  Have to justify owning so many toys right???  Used a brown velvet ribbon and a buckle slide for a simple but elegant closure.  Added charms in amongst the flowers.  I really LOVE how this turned out.  I'll be posting more about it on YouTube later today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment