Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 15, 2011

"The Rose" Mini Album




I designed this mini from inspiration from Laura Denison of Following the Paper Trail and Kathy of Paper Phenomenon.  Each page including the flap and insert is made from 1 sheet of 12 x 12 single sided card stock.  I used the DCWV Garden Party from JoAnn's using the pinks and browns in the collection.  The white side of the flap I stamps journal spots  since this photo was taken.  I used Walnut stain Distress Ink for all pages and inserts.  This album is designed to hold 4x6 photos.  It can be so hard to fill smaller albums.  Shrinking and cropping some of our photos can take so much away from the photos.  Not to mention as I get older, it's harder to see what's in a small photo.  Memories may not fade, but our eyesight sure can! 

PS Please  note I've added a bar at the bottom for a direct link to my YouTube videos.  I will be doing a video on this one and hope to do a tutorial too.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment