Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 17, 2011

More Captured Fairies!


I'm so addicted to these bottle fairies!  Keep coming up with more and more ideas for them.  Thinking they will be this years Christmas gifts for family and friends.    This first one here is "Posie".  Loved this carefree dancer and the smile on her face makes me smile.

This next one is "Belinda-The Green Thumb Fairy.  Used bits of pastel tissue for the background so when the light shines thru you think of a rainbow.

Final one is the Morning Dew Fairy.  I'd collected morning dew to add to my night cream and that evening I found this tiny little fairy in the bottle.  When I asked her name, she said "Le Me Ou".  But then again that's all she keeps saying..... I don't think I'll ever let her out.  I believe she has something to do with water weight gain.  I've lost 5 lbs since her capture.....  LOL  Yes, I'm getting a bit crazy about these fairies.  But I'm having so much fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment