Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Off Work Till April

I had foot surgery Feb 18th and will be off work till mid April.  I'm hoping I'll be able to do several projects soon as I can walk without the crutches.  Not coordinated enough on the crutches to carry supplies and walk.  I tried to get hubby to get me pigma pen the other day off my other craft table and that was a frustrating 5 minutes.....Well, it took me that long to finally get across the room to get it myself!  God forbid I ask him to bring me some card stock!  Besides I don't want him to actually KNOW how much paper I have in my stash!  So won't ask him to fetch and carry.  I have a wheeled desk chair but it can't get me around in my closet so I'm in limbo for a bit. Then watch out!  Because all I can do right now is design and watch YouTube and Ustream.  Oh, and shop online.  Wait how will I hide those packages I can't carry in....hmmm need to find aid there.  Hmmm....Grandkids?  Other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment