Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just The Girls Mini

This mini is for my "Just The Girls" Vacation with my Mom and sisters.  One down- 5 more to go....
I used K & Company "Nature" Collection and used my Cinch to bind it.  I LOVE MY CINCH!!! It's super easy to use.  Saves me loads of time and being able to pick and choose what holes to punch really gives me lots of possibilites.  There are a lot of different pages in this one.  I used a lot of pockets and punches too plus many interactive pages.  It's a 6 X 6 page size so plenty of room for photos and journalling.  It's my salute to all those papercrafters on YouTube and Ustream that keep my creative juices flowing.
This is also my first attempt at a YouTube Video of my own.   So please forgive the shaking camera and the many Ummmm's.  I'll get better..... :)  Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Just A Little Punchy,  Cindyroo

No comments:

Post a Comment