Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Toy Just Arrived

It's here!  I'm so excited!  My Cinch has just arrived.  I quickly did a scap pad to test it and WOW- Perfect!!  It will really add to my Minis I think. Punching perfectly lined up holes in record time. Plus I can pick and choose what holes I want to punch so I can still use binding rings too.
   So now I'm feverishly working on 6 minis for our Just the Girls Vacations with  my Mom and sisters. I designed the page styles a while back.  I bought the K & Company "Susan Winget Nature" papers and a few accessories before Christmas with these minis in mind.   Will post pictures soon.  Next I'm going to get a Web cam and will try my hand at You Tube videos.  So those minis maybe my 1st video.....
I'm having so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment