Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wine Tour Mini Album


We've been going on tours of wineries and decided to make a Wine tour mini album.  I printed out journalling cards for each page to list dates, who went with us, what we thought of the place, what we bought and our favorite wines.  I used the Faux Paper bag Album pattern from Laura Denison, Following the Paper Trail.  Each page is a pocket with the connectors making a short pocket for the journalling cards. So lots of room for photos & wine lists.  I used K & Co Que Serera paper for the old world traveler feel & inking and distressing each page.  I've used this pattern to make "Road Trip" Minis too.  If you haven't tried a mini yet, check out YouTube for some ideas.  Laura is one of my favorites and she's designed A LOT of them.   I find her very inspiring. 

1 comment: