Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year and A New Adventure for me!

Fabric Covered Mini Album

All Paper Paper Bag Album

Used Digistamps from Bug A Boo



 Welcome.  I'm creating my 1st blog!  I've been surfing others for a while now.  Finally decided since I'm not getting any younger,  I'd give it a try.  I do a lot of crafts but paper crafts are one of my main stays.  Recently I was laid up with a bad foot so I discovered mini albums.  Since I had a sister and sisterinlaw turning 50, I came up with this.  I used Bug A Boo Digital Stamps that I colored on my computer in Photo elements.  They were the basic paper bag mini's but the purse design was my concept.  Hope you enjoy the photos.

3 comments:

  1. What a great project, I love it! Congratulations on your new blog too, welcome :) Thanks for playing along in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a fabulous project! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I really am lovin these minis of yours sooo stinkin cute!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete